Serie Tv

Serie Tv

L'unico database completo sulle Serie tv. Per orientarsi e per scegliere la serie giusta da guardare grazie al motore di ricerca più completo del web. Più di millecento serie, circa quattromilacinquecento attori e poi altre funzionalità come tag, ambientazione, periodo, genere, giudizio del pubblico e della critica. Tutto per fare la scelta giusta!

3%

3%

The series is set in a future where people have the opportunity to go to the \"best side\" of a world divided between progress and devastation: a series of tests select 3% of successful candidates. The \"best side\" has a name and is called Offshore. The remaining 97% of the population is forced to live in a gigantic favela. Every year those who reach the age of twenty have the opportunity to improve their condition of life by going to the \"best side\". Obviously it is not a simple passage. Access to Offshore is very complex; In fact the inhabitants of the Offshore are considered superior beings, purer and without defects. The aim of the process is precisely to select among the candidates only those worthy of living in a perfect world like the Offshore one. The process consists of physical and mental tests, interviews and tests of various kinds.

  • Genere: 3%
  • Periodo:
  • Luogo:
  • Produttore: CÃ�©sar Charlone, Tiago Mello
  • Stato produttore:

Inizio: 2016

Fine: on going

Stagioni: 2
Episodi: 18

Durata: 45´

Prima TV:
2016-11-25

Prima TV ITA:

Rotten Tomatoes Critica: 83

Rotten Tomatoes Audience: 93